Terms & Conditions
Midlands Flooring Ltd T/A Vinyl Flooring Supplies, Registered Company No - 0874730,Our registered office unit1,Chestnut Drive, Off Kelsey Cose, Attleborough Fields Ind Est, Nuneaton, CV11 6RS.
To get in touch please email email@example.com alternative give us a call on 02476 935 533.
- 'Condition' means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out below, including any special terms and conditions, agreed in writing by us.
- 'Contract' means any contract for Goods made between you and the Company.
- 'Goods' means the packaged products or services which we shall supply in accordance with these Conditions.
- 'We' means Midlands Flooring Ltd T/A Vinyl Flooring Supplies, Registered Company No - 0874730,Our registered office unit1,Chestnut Drive, Off Kelsey Cose, Attleborough Fields Ind Est, Nuneaton, CV11 6RS
- 'You' means the customer seeking to purchase the Goods from us and 'You' shall be construed accordingly.
- No Minors under the age of 18 years are permitted to order through our website without the consent from a parent/ guardian.
- No contract for the sale of any of our products sold until we confirm via a follow up telephone call/ email.
- When a confirmation email is received you must check the details on the email are correct, if there are any errors we will need notifying prior to dispatching the goods, as costs may incur.
- When using our website you must have a unique email address, this will be your primary form of correspondence it will be used as a long distance means of communication.
- To reduce fraudulent activity and to ensure your payment cards are not been used without your consent. We may ask you to validate your name, address and any other personal information supplied by you during the order process, we will then cross reference this against third party databases including registered fraud prevention and credit agencies, by accepting these terms you allow such checks to be made.
- We offer two delivery options; Next Working Day, Scheduled (3 - 3 days)
- Orders for a next working day delivery must be placed before 12:00.
- Deliveries will be carried out between 08:00 and 18:00.
- Deliveries are made kerb side,The delivery driver is not authorised to move products into your premises.
- Every effort is made to ensure that your order is delivered to you in the same condition as it left our storage, You are responsible for inspecting the product on delivery, and sign for the goods,We are under no obligation to replace items if they have not been signed for as damaged.
- As deliveries are carried out by a third party, we accept no liability for any damage to property, including but not restricted to driveways, paths, flowerbeds, verges or garages. In the highly unlikely scenario where damage of this nature does occur, please contact us and we will advise of which delivery company you should contact.
- You must advise if there are any delivery restrictions ie tight access, one-way streets, so we can send the appropriate vehicle.
- We accept no liability for costs incurred by late deliveries
- If the delivery company is unable to deliver your goods due to no-one being at the premises or for any other reason you will be liable for a redelivery fee
- Once you have received goods they are your responsibility from this point onwards.
Returns and Cancellations
We are sure you will be happy with the goods you have purchased from us, however, if you are wanting to return or cancel your order please see below following terms:
You are entitled to cancel the contract at any time but no later than 28 days after you receive the goods in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 for sales on or after 13th June 2014.
If the goods purchased have not been dispatched we will issue the cardholder a full refund within 5 working days from receipt of the refund request
- If the goods have already been dispatched or you have already taken delivery, you must follow our procedure by contacting us . We will advise you with full details on where and how to send your goods back to us.
- You must ensure that the goods are unopened wrapped and packaged securely to protect from any damage which may occur.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage which has occurred during transit back to our warehouse.
- Opened packs cannot be returned, if opened will be chargeable.
The condition and safekeeping of all products are your responsibility once you have signed and accepted delivery. If you wish to return the goods to us for any reason, the products will remain your responsibility until the point they are signed for as arriving back in our possession by a member of staff.
You are responsible for any delivery costs incurred in sending the products back to us.
If the ordered goods have been dispatched from our warehouse but not yet delivered, we will refund the order less any delivery expenses occurred.
Unfortunately, certain types of products and brands cannot be returned or the order itself canceled once the order has been placed. Including Karndean, Amtico