Avoid walking on your new floor until the adhesive has dried - your floor fitter will advise on how soon you can walk on it.
After it has dried, you should Remove all loose debrisusing a soft brush or Hoover, Ensure that all dry adhesive is removed from the surface with a Damp cloth using a pH neutral detergent. We recommend using the Karndean Clean.
Your new Luxury Vinyl Floor is simple to clean and maintain by following these below steps.
- Lightly hoover or with a soft brush remove all loose debris
- Lightly with a Damp cloth / mop clean the floor using a pH neutral detergent.
- For any stubborn stains place concentrated floor cleaner onto a non abrasive cloth and apply using a circular hand motion.
Karndean is simple to clean and maintain by following the below steps.
Karndean enhanced surface treatment defends against those damages that can easily spoil the look of traditional floors.
Avoid dragging or sliding heavy items like furniture across the floor. Place felt pads on furniture legs that are touching the floor. Mop up spills as soon as possible to prevent stains. Regular cleaning with a pH neutral cleaner such as Karndean Clean will help keep your floor at its best.
Follow these simple steps for cleaning your Karndean floor:
- With a soft sweeping brush, remove any loose dirt or dust
- Add 50ml of Karndean Clean (1 notch represents 50ml) to approximately 8-10 litres of clean water
- Mop the Karndean Clean solution onto the whole floor, removing any excess liquid Then allow your floor to dry before walking on it.
Karndean's Floor Care Kit contains all you need to clean and maintain your floor. It includes:
- Karndean Clean,
- Karndean Remove,
- Karndean Refresh,
- Floor Protector Pack,
- Refresh Pad and Remove Pad,
- Floor Care Guide
Click Here to purchase your
For an occasional refresh Every six to twelve months you may want to treat your floor to some extra care to further enhance its look and durability.
- Karndean Remove helps to prepare your floor before applying Karndean Refresh.
- Karndean Refresh creates a satin finish to your floor and helps protect it from marks and fine scratches